This kid is something else. You can't take your eye off of him for a second!
Brady had fun riding the motorcycle , but also loved riding in the mule with Tyler.
Yes, these pics are from our trip to Utah in July = ya ya - I am trying to play a little catch up ok. Anyway - it was so nice to get out of our summer heat into the coolness up at the cabin. This was our second year going up there and just like last year we all had a total blast. The boys has lots of fun playing with their cousins; swimming, quad and mule riding, playing games, and just hanging out. Brady and Cole especially had fun playing basketball with all the uncles. I'm pretty sure Max had lots of fun. Tyler and I were running ragged trying to keep up with his exploring and wanting to do what the bigger boys were doing. It's always so fun to get away from civilization and just be with our family.

1 comment:
So fun! And those fish were so DISGUSTING!! LOL
Post a Comment