
A month or so ago, Tyler decided it would be fun to take the boys to a Phoenix Suns playoff game. It was the first game of the series against the Spurs. I totally hate the Spurs so I was excited to go. Tickets are usually pretty expensive to games so of course we were sitting in the nosebleed section; which really wasn't that bad after all. We got to the game a little early so we could watch the shoot around before plus it was a good time to let the boys run around in the kidzone for a bit so they weren't so crazy during the game.
The game was awesome. It was a close game mostly, but about midway 3rd quarter it got really exciting, for us that is. Brady started throwing up! Oh what fun! Tyler of course didn't want to go home before it ended so he cleaned him up and got him sitting back down and he fell asleep. But then again a few minutes before the end of the game he wakes up and does it again! Luckily, there wasn't anyone so close to us that we managed to huddle around so that no one could see.
This was just the start of such a wonderful weekend. As we got back to our car I thought I was feeling sick, but thought it was just from smelling it all from Brady, but like 15 minutes later I ended up doing the same thing. Ohhh so not fun. The next day Cole had to come home from school early because he got it and Tyler too! We all got some yucky bug! Sorry this was a gross story I know - but I will never forget our first playoff game now! Such a great memory!
No comments:
Post a Comment