Sunday, August 22, 2010
Right before school started we decided to join some of our Lunt family for a trip to Huntington Beach. We were able to all stay at my sister and her husband's family's beach house; so that right there was a total bonus!
Lovely place. Beautiful weather. Great company = so much fun!!! We didn't have any expectations, except to just enjoy ourselves and that we did! There was a big surfing competition and BMX bike competition just down the street so that provided some extra entertainment. We were all amazed at what those athletes can do. I loved riding bikes around and hanging at the beach just feeling like you didn't have a care in the world. I wasn't really expecting my kids to love the beach because the last time we went it was so cold and windy and yucky, but this time it was different. The boys absolutely loved it! Tyler had Cole really boogie boarding and catching waves and Brady and Max were very happy to just play on the beach with the cousins with an occasional dip.
While we were at the beach one day I was taking pictures and a lady offered to take our family picture so I could be in it too. Well turns out she was a photographer. She was coming to the beach to get some pics of the sunset. She took a bunch of pictures of us and just emailed them to us for free that night- so nice eh? By about that time my kids were pretty much tuckered out for the day and so we didn't get a ton of the boys, but she took some cute ones of Tyler and I (even though we were definitely not prepared to have professional photography session that day).
So all in all = such a great trip - hope we get invited back next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Awesome about the photographer! Before I read that, I was thinking how cute your pictures looked. We were so bummed we couldn't come-we will have to for sure come next year!
Post a Comment