Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Day at the Farm
Last weekend we went to Schneff Farms for some fall fun. They had pig races, a petting zoo, hay rides, pumpkins,pedal bikes, carnival rides and don't forget the kettle corn(love that stuff). Too much fun eh? It was hot that day so we went later in the afternoon. It got me more into the coming holiday spirit. My parents were down visiting us and we also met up with the Marriott family so we had a blast. Brady loved the little roller coaster and cried when he wasn't big enough to ride on the swing go round ride. Cole liked the swings and the pedal bikes the best. Max was an angel just hanging out and being happy most of the day. When he did get fussy, it was nice to have extra people helping - thanks mom and dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! I am so excited for the holidays. I just hope everyone can get healthy and stay that way. Are you coming up here for Thanksgiving or Christmas? If you are, we should get together again. Your boys are growing up so fast. They are all so cute!
How fun! I love things like that to take the kids to. Love the red vines in the stroller with max - that is the girl I know! Always have to have those.
Fun fun day! Thanks so much!!! We had a blast too!
Post a Comment