Saturday, October 10, 2009

Still the busy week!



This was just another pic I took for Tyler's Birthday - aren't these boys so cute? They are finally getting old enough to look half decent in a picture without one of them crying or throwing a fit.

Here's Brady again! He learned how to ride his bike without the training wheels. Tyler didn't really have to do much for him, he just picked it up so fast. Not bad for a 3 1/2 year old. I don't remember riding a bike when I was younger til I was like 10. He is so proud and loves zooming around the neighborhood with all the older boys.


The last fun part to our week was our visit from aunt Ashlee. Jeff dropped her off to hang out with us while he went to a concert. My kids were so happy to see them and had fun playing games on the wii with Ashlee. We live so far away from our immediate family so it's fun to have them come visit even if it is just for a few hours.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Your kids are so cute - I can't believe how big Max is! How nice that your older boys actually smile and look so handsome for a picture. . .I'm a long way off having that one at my house. Are those pictures just at your house? Grandma is so cute, I can't believe her eyes! Fun to see everyone. When are you taking a trip out here?? :)