Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's Great to be Eight!



Today was Cole's special day! He was baptized and confirmed a member of the church by his dad today. Grandma and Grandpa Monsen along with his cousin Taylor were able to come too. Tyler and Cole both looked so handsome! Tyler did a great job. The confirmation was very beautiful. He is such a good speaker and really has a way with words. I on the other hand was asked at the spur of the moment to bear my testimony and words do not flow as eloquently, but I lived through it = thankfully. I can hardly believe this day has now come and gone. I feel so honored to be the mother of such a wonderful son. Cole is such a great example to all of us in our family. He is my lover lover. Ever since he was a baby, he has been such a cuddly and loving boy. He continues to tell me he loves me as he hops out of the car for school everyday and I will dread the day if he ever becomes too embarrassed to tell me. Cole is a great student in school and loves to read and be with his friends. He is having fun playing golf and baseball and is excited to now be in scouts. We love you Cole!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I'm so glad you posted a bunch of new stuff! Maybe I should follow your example :) Sad we couldn't be there for Cole's baptism, but we're excited for him!!

Shelly said...

You're boys are getting so big. I am so glad you posted all this stuff. It's been awhile since I have talked to you and now I know what you've been up to. :) It is so fun to see kids reach different milestones in life. I am so happy Cole choose to be baptised. He is such a good example for his younger brothers. You and Tyler are such great parents.

Katherine said...

Love all the pictures!! Your boys are such handsome little guys. So what happened to the baptism being in Utah? Guess it didn't work out huh? Well looks like you guys are doing well. Miss all of you!

Sarah Lunt said...

So sweet! Wish we could have been there. Tell Cole we are so proud of him!