These are pictures of Brady from his first couple of golf tournaments and his birthday. We have another golf superstar on our hands. He loves to play. He is the kid that can go out and hit golf balls on the range for two hours and still not want to go home. Brady turned 5 this year. He decided he wanted yet another birthday bash at Chuck E Cheese. He can't get enough of that place. I have to say I like it too since I don't really have to provide the entertainment. Brady is our crazy kid. He is very well behaved at school and at church, but at home is the total opposite. He definitely inherited some of the Lunt loudness. We're glad he's in our family to add some excitement and a little drama.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Brady Brady Brady!
These are pictures of Brady from his first couple of golf tournaments and his birthday. We have another golf superstar on our hands. He loves to play. He is the kid that can go out and hit golf balls on the range for two hours and still not want to go home. Brady turned 5 this year. He decided he wanted yet another birthday bash at Chuck E Cheese. He can't get enough of that place. I have to say I like it too since I don't really have to provide the entertainment. Brady is our crazy kid. He is very well behaved at school and at church, but at home is the total opposite. He definitely inherited some of the Lunt loudness. We're glad he's in our family to add some excitement and a little drama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment