Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ward Smores Night!





This year our ward didn't plan a campout so we had a smores night instead. I was really excited to enjoy the best part of the whole camping experience without really going camping. We don't have any camping gear and so we haven't ever gone to any of the campouts anyway. This was way better! Everyone who had portable firepits just brought them to the church parking lot and we brought our camping chairs and sat around the fire for roasting and just hanging out. Hot chocolate, smores, and great friends - need I say more?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I love all the updates! You're boys are getting so big. I love the smores idea that your ward did in the church parking lot. That is my kind of campout too. :) Your boys look cute in their halloween costumes too.