Thursday, December 9, 2010
Day at the Farm
Ok so I am posting this way after the fact - but hey - I'm finally doing it. I haven't really been in the blogging mood lately, but the guilt of not documenting some of these fun activities is getting to me. This was back in October. Brady's preschool class took a field trip to a local dairy farm. They went on a fun hay ride around the dairy to see all the cows and then came back to where they were able to pet and watch the other animals. Brady and Max both thought this was really exciting. I thought Max would be a little afraid, but he quickly changed my mind on that as he started chasing all the chickens. He wanted to pet or hold them all. There was even two big goats that stood up on the top of the fence right over Max and he didn't even budge, just laughed and smiled. The highlight for me had to be when we were listening to the farmer talk to the kids and a chicken came and laid an egg right next to Max's stroller. Pretty funny. The highlight for the boys was probably the ice cream at the end of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment