
This is obviously from when we went to see Mary Poppins. So great!

This was at Staton Island. Nice to take a break from the hustle and bustle and just relax for a bit.

This is the view right outside our hotel window. We all chose to squeeze into one room so we could save money and stay right in Manhatten.

This was the cutest litlte restaurant/coffee house. It was where they filmed a scene from You've Got Mail. Awesome food!

This was the view from the top of the Rocks. It's a new building they built which is actually taller than the empire state building.
2 comments:
What a fun trip!!! Everyone looks so cute. We need to start doing sisters trips to places like that!
I am so sad I missed it! I am glad that you all had a great time though. NY is so fun!
Post a Comment