Last Monday was Brady's 2nd birthday. I am still trying to come to terms with him growing up so fast. Scary. We had a pretty fun day. We had lunch at Brady and Cole's favorite restaurant - yep - McDonalds - gotta love it:) Then went home and had cake and ice cream in the afternoon. Loads of fun.
At the moment Brady's favorite things are playing cars and playing with any kind of ball. He is quite the kicker. It's really cute because he lines up and kicks it just like the football kickers on tv. He kicks it good too.
He also loves to just be outside. He's usually just wandering around in the rocks or playing t-ball with himself, but since Cole got a bike for Xmas and has now passed his scooter onto Brady, he gets to ride around. He really has the hang of it now. He can almost keep up with Cole on his bike. It looks funny for a such a little guy to be riding around himself. If you can't tell yet - he never runs out of energy, which is why I included this picture of Brady and Cole passed out on the couch. Such a rare thing. I had been doing some work in the office and all of a sudden noticed how quiet the boys had gotten. I got up to look for them and to my surprise they were both asleep. That was awesome. I wish they would do it more often:)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I had planned on calling you guys to wish Brady a happy birthday and forgot! I'm glad it was fun and he looks so cute on his scooter!
Oh crap, now I already ruined my New Year's Resolution! I didn't have Brady's b-day on the calendar. I will send a card on Monday. BTW, tell Tyler I am ready to sign up for the b-day card program so email me the info. Tell Brady Happy Birthday for us! He is soooo cute.
Luv,
Sarah and gang
Happy Birthday Brady!! Looks like you guys had fun. I can't believe how big he is getting. . .time for #3??? :)
Post a Comment