Monday, January 7, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

So I haven't updated my blog in a while - sorry about that - I never seem to find the time to do this extra stuff in the midst of everything else in December.
Anyway - we had a wonderful Christmas! The theme of our Christmas this year ended up being all about bikes. Santa brought Cole & I new bikes and then Tyler and I got a bike trailer for Brady to ride in. Cole was extremely excited and managed to ride all the way to the grocery store for a treat.
Tyler's parents were here, Ashlee & Jeff & Jessie stopped in for a visite, and then Tyler's brother Traci and his 3 kids came down from Utah the day after Christmas. We had lots of fun just hanging out, more shopping, and riding the quads. After getting constant fun and attention from their cousins,Cole & Brady went through withdrawals after they left.
While they were all here the boys went to a Cardinals vs. Rams football game. They had really good seats and Cole & Tyler even got on the jumbo tron camera.
By New Years Eve we were pretty much partied out. I did manage to stay up until midnight watching the ball drop, but didn't do any banging on my pots n pans. I know everyone says this - but I just can't believe another year is over!
I love this time of year because of all the parties, family gatherings, and renewed hope for the coming year, but by now I am so tired of all the football games! Tyler is glued to the tv as we speak watching the Ohio State game. Oh well - gives me a chance to do something else for me.

1 comment:

Sarah Lunt said...

Happy New Year! It's good to hear that you guys had a nice Christmas. The pictures are darling. Call when you have time!