Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Graduations






Not sure why I can't seem to keep up with blogging. It really isn't hard, but for some reason it continues to find the back burner so please bear with me as I play catch up.
We had two graduates in our house this year. Our first was Tyler. Tyler graduated with his BS degree from the Universtiy of Phoenix. Better late than never right? We are so proud of him. I thought it was hard to go to school when I was younger, but I think it's extremely hard when you have a family, a job, a church calling, and whatever else life throws at you along with homework. He was very disciplined and juggled it all for the last year or so and even graduated with a pretty high GPA.(Sorry can't remember exactly what it was.) Now he can officially call himself a graduate student. Yep, he decided to keep going for his masters degree. So now he's handsome and distinguished ;)
Our second graduate, obviously was Brady. Brady made his way through two wonderful years of Little Sprouts Preschool. He learned so much and loved every single day! He was so excited to go each time. (which made it nice for me that I never had to force him kicking and screaming) He had one of the best teachers around who spent so much time and energy to make everyday great for the kids. He will definitely miss his teacher, but we are so - I mean he is so ready to move on to kindergarten.

2 comments:

Robbie and Amy said...

Yay for graduates! It feels so good to be done, even if it's not the end of everything yet!

Sarah Lunt said...

Wow - awesome job guys! I agree that it's wayyy harder to go to school with a family,just thinking about it makes me tired. ;-) Great job Tyler and Brady! Oh and I love your dress Donette - such a babe!!!