Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Max!




It's happened again! Another year has gone by and Max has turned 1 year old already! It's always so fun to watch them dig into their cake for their first birthday. Max was a little hesitant at first, but after a few small licks he quickly figured out how yummy it was. Then of course it was all over the place and he had to end up in the sink for a bath.
Max is such a smiley kid! He started walking about 2-3 weeks before his birthday and is really motoring around fast now. He finally mastered how to go up and down the stairs safely so I can rest a little easier about that but, now if we could only get him swimming my nerves will be much calmer. He loves loves loves to be outside. He gets grumpy an hour or so before dinner and the only thing to solve it is by letting him go outside to roam around, eat the rocks, and watch the older boys play ball.
I was sad when I first found out that I was having a third boy, but now regret feeling like that because Max has been so much fun and just fits right in with the rest of them!

1 comment:

Just 2 Snowballs said...

He is such a cutie! I love all of the different colors of frosting all over him-looks like it was probably entertaining to watch!