Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Haircut!


Before

After

Yesterday Tyler and Cole went to get haircuts and when they came home this was the surprise I got. Cole decided he wanted to cut off all his gorgeous hair. Isn't this crazy! I didn't even recognize this kid. Brady wouldn't even talk to Cole for like an hour because he wasn't sure about it either. Cole hasn't had hair like this since he was like 2 or 3. It is definitely going to take some time to get used to - but he's still handsome as ever!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

holy cow I can't believe it! Cole looks so old and handsome! And Brady's reaction doesn't surprise me one bit :)

Sarah Lunt said...

Wow - he looks a year older in that picture! He's so cute! Miss you guys. :-(

Shelly said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks now. You better keep the girls away from him. He is a good lookin kid.

Katherine said...

Love the Halloween costumes! That elephant costume is one of the best kid costumes I have ever seen - still. Max looks ADORABLE!
For some reason I can't read your post about Cole's hair - the font is all symbols?? Not sure what the problem is but he looks so handsome!

Icka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.