Thursday, August 13, 2009

We're all growin up!




Oh my goodness! Who's kids are these? Do they really belong to me? Don't they look so grown up? It's mind boggling to me. I'm not old enough to have this many kids am I? While standing in line at the grocery store the other day, a man was telling me to watch out because today they are sitting in the cart begging for candy and tomorrow they will be begging for the car keys. Please don't make me that old yet - but it just kills me that time really does go by that fast. Ok, some days when your house looks like a tornado ran through it, and the baby is screaming while you're trying to make dinner, the day can't be over fast enough, but we all get it.
These pictures are the latest first day of school pics, well except for Max - this is just him being cute at four and a half months. He is now giggling a lot and rolling over. I love this stage when they actually interact with you now, always waiting for you to give them a reason to smile back at you. I still can't believe that just a few short years ago my baby's name was Cole and now he's in first grade. Brady started preschool today. He seemed to have had a really fun time. I was so impressed because he could tell me all about the book they read, what they had for snacks, and what toys they had to play with etc. When I asked Cole what they did at school I got a whole long explanation of "the same as we always do." Glad to know he's getting such a great education;) He's such a typical boy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah Lunt said...

Oh my goodness, they are so handsome! I just want to pinch Max's cheeks, he's too cute! We miss you guys so much, keep the updates coming! (I think I just hit my !!! limit for the day. haha)

Shelly said...

Those are some good-lookin little guys you have there. I would worry more about the girls chasing them in the future than them having the keys to the car. :)

Katherine said...

Your boys are adorable, and I totally agree - I can't believe we are all getting SO STINKIN OLD!! Time passes way too fast! Give all the kids luvs from us! :)