Thursday, May 21, 2009





This was a few weeks ago, but this was Max's baby blessing day. Tyler did a great job and gave him a very sweet blessing. Max didn't cry or fuss much so that was good. He even managed to not spit up or poop on his white clothes so that was a bonus for me!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I didn't know you blessed him already! I guess I forgot it should have been coming up. He's such a cutie!

Shelly said...

He is so cute. I think he looks more like a Lunt than a Monsen. I can't believe how fast they grow. he is adorable.

Sarah Lunt said...

I can't believe how fast he's growing! Such a cutie, glad to hear he was good for his blessing!

Katherine said...

He is so cute! Glad you had a good day. I hate that we don't get to be together especially on days like that!