Thursday, April 23, 2009

And the winner is...




Last weekend Cole won his first golf tournament! He was up two shots going into the last hole so we were hoping he would keep his focus and finish up strong. Cole had no idea that he had even won - When it was over Tyler congratulated him and Cole asked him how he knew that! We're glad he had lots of fun playing and made some new friends. I'm not sure who was more proud - Cole or Tyler.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shelly said...

That is so cute! I love watching little boys play sports. What a neat accomplishment for such a little guy.

vallarsen49 said...

Yay! That is so awesome!! I just found your blog today- your kids are getting so big! The last time I saw Cole he could barely walk- or something. Congrats on your new baby! He's so cute!

Sarah Lunt said...

You are kidding me! That is so awesome! Give him (and his dad) a high-five for us. We haven't been able to check blogs for quite a while so sorry it's taken me so long to get in touch. Loves, Sarah

Lisa said...

That is awesome!!! Congrats

Chris and Janell Sorensen said...

You boys are growing up so fast! I wish I was there to see it. Way to go Çole!