Friday, February 20, 2009

Guitar Hero!




























































Is anybody else obsessed with this game? My kids want to play this everyday! It's become like an evening ritual. I enjoy playing it, it's fun to see how good you can get, but I'm not obsessed yet. My kids are a crack up to watch while they are playing, totally into it. Brady is now going around the house singing Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi and Cole is getting really good. He can play at a much higher level than I can. Kids these days pick up on everything way to fast.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shelly said...

My kids love Rock band. They are playing it all the time too. I haven't tried it yet though. I guess I am missing out. Your boys are so cute.

Katherine said...

That is so cute of them jamming out! It is a fun game. We even get mom and dad to play it every once in a while at Amy's house!

Em and Jer said...

Donette, you have such a cute family... this is emily gappmayer by the way (sorry, I found your blog on Shelley's and had to take a look). Hope eveything is great for you guys... I am jealous you live where it is warm! Take care.
Emily

Sarah Lunt said...

Oh my! They look like real rockers! I love it. Wish we could watch 'em in action. Maybe this summer??? Miss you guys. Hugs, Sarah