Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Christmas!
I know - I know - I'm a little on the late side with the holiday update! You all know how life goes right? I figured that once I had finished that semester of school (BTW - I got all A's! So proud of myself for that)that my life would slow down, but then came the holidays, pregnancy, family came in town and you know the rest! Here are a few pictures of some of the fun! The major highlights for the kids from Christmas were getting a Wii and a new basketball hoop. They have been playing them constantly, from the time they wake up til it's time to go to bed. Now that school is back in we've had to set some limits, but I'm glad Santa is getting his money's worth.
Holidays are over I'm just trying keep a good attitude about being prego and the lovely things that go along with that. I'm finally getting excited about having a new little one around . I am definitely going to be dreading the sleepless nights, but can't wait to meet this little guy and see who he looks like. Everyone says Cole looks like Tyler and Brady looks like me - so we are anxious to see what we get this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
The boys look so excited! My kids are constantly playing the Wii. It was a great invention.
woo-hoo! you updated the blog! we love it. looks like an awesome Christmas. we've been wanting a wii, sounds fun.
miss you guys!
sarah
Don't worry - I still have to put Christmas up and I know everyone will make fun of me. You gotta document for posterity, right?
Glad you're doing good - congrats on the grades! Hey, Santa brought us the same presents. Aren't we lucky?!
New pictures!! I love it! Looks like you had a fun Christmas. I have been thinking about you a lot. . .hope everything is good.
Post a Comment