Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun Times!

I'm finally finding a little time to post a few pics of the last month or so. Sorry, no in depth stories, just a few of the snapshots.
















In Sept. was my birthday and my parents came down to visit. It's always fun to see them! They both got in the pool too! Haven't seen that is a while.
















Here is our little dedicated golfer! Now that the weather is cooling off, he loves to go outside and hit golf balls or play baseball.
















Here's a cute pic of Cole. He has been having lots of fun playing soccer this fall. He's been getting a little frustrated lately because his coach only puts him in to play with the girls. I guess he thinks they need help. Cole ends up playing defense and kicking the ball up field and then hustling up the field to score the goal too. It's a good thing he has lots of energy.
















A week or so ago we got to have Tyler's parents come visit us. The boys love it when they come to town because they know that Papa will take them golfing.


















































While Tyler's parents were here we went to a fun restaurant where you can eat, roast marshmallows and listen to a live band playing. We all had a great time even though we went home wreaking of smoke.

















Here's the last highlight of the month! Cole lost his first tooth. Tyler and his dad begged Cole to let them pull it out and even bribed him with money and ice cream, but he wasn't going to let them touch it. By the end of the day he got brave enough to pull it out himself. He was so proud!

6 comments:

Marnee Marriott said...

Cute recap... can't wait to see the new boy... these two are too cute. That's why you keep having boys!

We need to meet up for dinner again soon. Let us know when.

Sarah Lunt said...

So fun! That restaurant looks awesome.
Miss ya!

nikki said...

Oh my - I can't believe he lost a tooth! They are getting sooo big. Love the golfing and soccer pics - it's what we've been up to too. Where is this fun restaurant? I wanna go. How's your belly doing? I miss you.

Katherine said...

Cute prego shirt. You look great! Hopefully you are feeling great too??
Looks like you have been doing lots of fun stuff. I always love having people come visit. One of these days we need to get together somewhere-it has been way too long since we have seen you guys.
I love the golf pictures-your boys are so cute!

Shelly said...

I love it when you update. Your boys are so cute and I can't wait to see the next baby boy. Have you chosen any names yet?

Zoo Keeper said...

Congratulations on the new arrival! I love reading and catching up on the two of you! Hope you are well!