Thursday, August 7, 2008

First Day of School!

Yesterday was Cole's first day of Kindergarten. Here he is looking so handsome. He was really excited when he woke up and couldn't wait to get to school. When I went and picked him up he told me he made a new friend so I asked him what his name was and he said no mom, HER name is Makenzie. That's what I'm talking about - always the ladies man!

I couldn't leave Brady out of this - he is just as excited for school as Cole is. Of course he wants to be just like big brother so here he is sporting his new backpack thinking he is going to school too.

10 comments:

Marnee Marriott said...

Wow... are you really old enough to have a kindergardener? We certainly aren't! I can't believe we are in that "stage" now. He is so grown up. And love that Brady jumps in on the excitement. Ryan is just the same. Thanks again for dinner the other night. We had fun. We need to do that more often!

Shelly said...

They are so cute! I had a hard time with my oldest starting kindergarten and now I am having issues with her starting 5th Grade. I think I would like them all back to kindergarten age. That is so adorable that Cole is the ladies man. That is what I love about the younger ages, usually it does not matter if you are a boy or a girl. They all get a long.

Chris and Janell Sorensen said...

Wow mom! You are brave sending your first kid off to school! How fun! I'll have to call Cole this week to see how he likes it!

Ashlee said...

Yeah! We're so excited for Cole! I'm also not surprised that he's already making girl friends--he's such a heartbreaker.

nikki said...

How adorable! Are they not the cutest boys ever?! I'm so excited for Cole - just sad that he and Dylan aren't going together! I'm glad he had a great day - Dylan starts Monday!!

Katherine said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe that Cole started school!!! We are getting old! He looks so handsome with his hair all slicked. How are you doing with it all??

Sarah Lunt said...

Be honest...did you cry? I was such a mess when Allie started and I'm already getting teared up thinking about her going All Day Long this year! He is soooo handsome, Mackenzie is going to have some competition. We can't wait to see y'all next week!

Unknown said...

Hey Will misses Cole. Starting kindergarten is bittersweet. :) Sweet for Will, mixed for me. Send me your email so we can connect blogging. justpeachy29@hotmail.com.

Maryann

Zoo Keeper said...

Donette! I had to post because you'll have to read my blog about Tanner going to kindergarten! He's a ladies man as well! Jaxon is completly the opposite! Tanner's friends are all girls! Love it! Hope you guys are well!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big Cole is. I remember when he was just a baby. They grow up way too fast. Will asks me about Cole all the time, we will have to get them together. In fact today he got mad at me because he still has not seen Cole.