So about a month or so ago I was in my bathroom getting ready for the day knowing that my kids had not gotten up yet. All of a sudden I am surprised to find Brady walking into the bathroom with a big smile and hello. To most people this would mean nothing, but to me it meant something much bigger. Brady had finally climbed out of his crib! All I could think of was that I was really in trouble now. I was devastated. This kid has been such a good sleeper and at times had even begged to get into his crib to sleep. I just knew this was all going to change. Since he knew how to get out of the crib we moved him into Cole's room and he now sleeps on the trundle bed. I thought, oh he'll be fine, he's in the room with Cole, if he rolls off the bed he's not going to get hurt because it's so low to the ground. Well he has now been getting me up so much in the night I feel like I have a newborn again. I get so frustrated in the moment and then he wakes up in the morning and flashes his cute smile at me and I can't help but just love him. I have no idea what his problem with sleeping at night is, but by looking at the pics you can tell he obviously has no problem falling asleep for a nap in the daytime where ever, whenever! Oh the joys of motherhood!
Oh my gosh! Brady sleeping all over the place is freakin' hilarious!! We are having this same problem, but unlike you Carter is still sleeping in the crib. He just climbs out in the morning! We're working on getting a bed soon...
Carter is sleeping all over the place too but it's more that he refuses to nap in his crib because 1) he can get out 2) too much other fun stuff is going on!!
Yikes! I'm feelin' for you. I bet you wish you could nap anywhere/anytime so you could keep up with him! BTW call me, Darin's getting all kinds of bad news from the Orthodontists in Phoenix!!!!
Hey Donette! It's Kim (Pyne). How have you been? I found your blog through Shelly's! You have darling little boys! Email me when you have a minute and we can catch up! canningkc@comcast.net
Hi Donette! It looks like things are going well for you guys - the boys are so cute! I found a link to your blog on Nikki's and wanted to say hello. We also have a blog but I have it password protected. So, if you want to check it out, send me an email and I'll give you the info (shantelpalmer@mac.com). Take care! Shantel
Soooo funny!!! Yea Grayson's been out of a crib for a while now but refuses to take a nap. So, maybe he's preparing you for having another one...hehe. -Jen
I have a few memories of you myself. I think it was the summer before our Junior year of High school, we took turns sleeping at eachothers houses for a couple of weeks. One night at mine then yours and so on. You and I rode to school with your Dad our junior year most of the time because we were too cool to ride the bus. I think we could have slept in a bit longer if we had just rode the bus. I was glad you got to live with me our Senior year. I know I was with Ryan alot but you have always been my best friend. Thanks for all the great times. There are too many to list.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh! Brady sleeping all over the place is freakin' hilarious!! We are having this same problem, but unlike you Carter is still sleeping in the crib. He just climbs out in the morning! We're working on getting a bed soon...
Carter is sleeping all over the place too but it's more that he refuses to nap in his crib because 1) he can get out 2) too much other fun stuff is going on!!
Sorry you're getting newborn sleep...ugh!
Yikes! I'm feelin' for you. I bet you wish you could nap anywhere/anytime so you could keep up with him! BTW call me, Darin's getting all kinds of bad news from the Orthodontists in Phoenix!!!!
Hey Donette! It's Kim (Pyne). How have you been? I found your blog through Shelly's! You have darling little boys! Email me when you have a minute and we can catch up! canningkc@comcast.net
He is so cute! So he sleeps everywhere except his crip. That age is so much fun. Treasure it.
Hi Donette! It looks like things are going well for you guys - the boys are so cute! I found a link to your blog on Nikki's and wanted to say hello. We also have a blog but I have it password protected. So, if you want to check it out, send me an email and I'll give you the info (shantelpalmer@mac.com). Take care! Shantel
Soooo funny!!! Yea Grayson's been out of a crib for a while now but refuses to take a nap. So, maybe he's preparing you for having another one...hehe.
-Jen
That is funny! He is soooo cute, I love the one's of him sleeping by the pool. We need to see you guys soon!
I have a few memories of you myself. I think it was the summer before our Junior year of High school, we took turns sleeping at eachothers houses for a couple of weeks. One night at mine then yours and so on. You and I rode to school with your Dad our junior year most of the time because we were too cool to ride the bus. I think we could have slept in a bit longer if we had just rode the bus. I was glad you got to live with me our Senior year. I know I was with Ryan alot but you have always been my best friend. Thanks for all the great times. There are too many to list.
Post a Comment