Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Swimmertime!

6 comments:

nikki said...

When do I get to come over for a dip?! :)

Donette said...

U can come over anytime you want! We invited you the other day, but you went to LV instead. Oh like your family is more important than us! j/k - Seriously we have an open door always and would love to have you!

jewly said...

What an awsome pool. Swimming all summer is the only way to survive the AZ heat.

Sarah Lunt said...

that looks like Heaven! I love the design and the night time picture is gorgeous. Hopefully we'll get to see it soon ;).

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

Is this your pool? This is awesome. I hope you don't mind I wanted to add you to my blog so we could keep up with each other. Hope you're doing well. we miss you guys!

Julia

The Ryan Family said...

We are so jealous...it is beautiful, Who was the pool builder?