Friday, April 4, 2008
Where did your glasses go?
So for anyone that knows my family, knows that we all have terrible eyes. We all wear glasses or contacts. About a month ago I was in the bathroom doing my hair and blinked. My contact popped out and of course down the sink it went. I couldn't react fast enough to grab it, and even had Tyler take the sink apart trying to find this stupid contact. Knowing that I would be forking over another $50 so that I could see again, I finally said enough is enough! On Wednesday I went in and had LASIK eye surgery. I was pretty nervous and a little scared thinking that something crazy could happen to MY EYES, but so tired of my current situation decided to do it anyway. So I went in and it was over in a matter of minutes and not a single ounce of pain. I went home with my vision a little foggy. I was weary that I wouldn't be able to see clearly. So I went to bed and when I woke up the next morning I could see perfectly. I was so excited that I wouldn't have to deal with my contacts everyday anymore! Yah! Cole's little friend Carly was over playing this morning and she asked me why I wasn't wearing my glasses. I was so happy to be able to say that I had gotten my eyes fixed and didn't have to wear them anymore! I still can't believe it, but I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am still so jealous that you can see now! One of these days when I have the money and the guts I want to get my eyes done. Brady looks so grown up in those birthday pictures. He is totally looking like a big boy!
Glad it went well! Crazy to think that you have lasik done and the next morning you wake up and can see perfectly! It must have felt amazing. Thank goodness it didn't hurt! We got your note in the mail yesterday. We are missing you!
That is so cool. I want the surgery too, but have to wait until Jarom graduates.
Congrats! Wow, I can't believe how fast that was. I bet you were ecstatic to see everything--is your vision the same as when you had your contacts in or is it even better?
So cool!
Post a Comment