Great pics - I miss your kids, so it's fun to see them.
Where are the pics of the pool?
Good call on the lizard. . .I swear I am going to be the meanest mom and not let my kids have pets. I hate all those little reptiles and rodents! Cute pics on the golf course.
Holy Tiger! The boyz are lookin good on the golf course. Ash and I went to the driving range today and I think Brady could even take her on.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great pics - I miss your kids, so it's fun to see them.
Where are the pics of the pool?
Good call on the lizard. . .I swear I am going to be the meanest mom and not let my kids have pets. I hate all those little reptiles and rodents! Cute pics on the golf course.
Holy Tiger! The boyz are lookin good on the golf course. Ash and I went to the driving range today and I think Brady could even take her on.
Post a Comment