We have been having one party after another this past couple of weeks. Cole's 5th b-day was on March 15th and so we had a family party that evening. It was just us and Tyler's parents since Tyler had to work that day. Because we were having the party in the evening I made Cole wait all day to open his presents so that no one would miss out on the fun of seeing his reaction. Boy was that kid anxious! He probably asked me like a hundred times if he could open them. At first I felt bad, but then it got annoying. I'm not sure who was more annoyed - him with me for not letting him open them or me with him telling him to wait. Well we made it through and Cole finally got to open the scooter he had been dying for.
The following weekend Cole had another party with his friends. We had it at Jeepers Amusement Paradise. They had rides and games and all kinds of stuff for the kids to do. Cole and Brady were so funny - Cole didn't want to ride anything and so he played games the whole time and Brady wanted to ride everything, and did, but looked so unamused. He would be on a ride and just have this blank look on his face. Never even cracked a smile. Oh well - I'm pretty sure they still had a great time. Cole was very excited to see a few friends from Anthem and then some of his new friends.
So onto the next party because the next day was Easter. I kind of felt like the easter bunny slacked a little when it came to this holiday this year. I think she was a little pooped from all the previous events. Luckily, I have awesome in-laws who picked up the slack and made it a wonderful day for us all.
1 comment:
Don't worry - the Easter bunny always slacks at our house. I swear we're the only people on the planet who don't do easter baskets - we just hunt eggs. The party pics are fun - what a great day!
Post a Comment